Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Capsule2d sides extend vertically when using CapsuleDirection2D.Horizontal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open SampleScene in "Horizontal direction 2d issue.zip" project
2. Enter Playmode
Expected result: coloured cubes form a horizontal shape indicating, that CapsuleDirection2D.Horizontal makes a horizontal capsule
Actual result: coloured cubes form a vertical shape
Reproducible: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.