Search Issue Tracker
CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called when canvas has a parent and one of camera position or rotation variable is not int
1. Open project attached (CanvasReproUnity2.zip)
2. Make sure that one of camera position or rotation variable is not an integer.
3. Open Profiler.
4. Press play.
Expected result: Only needed function will be called.
Actual result: CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged (22 calls) and other functions are called multiple times.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.2p2.
Works fine on: 5.4.5p3, 5.5.0b2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2.
Regression introduced in 5.5.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler