Search Issue Tracker
CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called when canvas has a parent and one of camera position or rotation variable is not int
1. Open project attached (CanvasReproUnity2.zip)
2. Make sure that one of camera position or rotation variable is not an integer.
3. Open Profiler.
4. Press play.
Expected result: Only needed function will be called.
Actual result: CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged (22 calls) and other functions are called multiple times.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.2p2.
Works fine on: 5.4.5p3, 5.5.0b2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2.
Regression introduced in 5.5.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator