Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called on disabled UI objects
When a transform with children CanvasRenderers is changed/moved CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called for all of them even if they are disabled causing huge CPU spikes.
The project attached contains a scene with 1000x4 such objects. Profiler shows a lot of time wasted in CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged every frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules