Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called on disabled UI objects
When a transform with children CanvasRenderers is changed/moved CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called for all of them even if they are disabled causing huge CPU spikes.
The project attached contains a scene with 1000x4 such objects. Profiler shows a lot of time wasted in CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged every frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI