Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called on disabled UI objects
When a transform with children CanvasRenderers is changed/moved CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called for all of them even if they are disabled causing huge CPU spikes.
The project attached contains a scene with 1000x4 such objects. Profiler shows a lot of time wasted in CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged every frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"