Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called on disabled UI objects
When a transform with children CanvasRenderers is changed/moved CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called for all of them even if they are disabled causing huge CPU spikes.
The project attached contains a scene with 1000x4 such objects. Profiler shows a lot of time wasted in CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged every frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] ProcessEvent method throws errors at material selection when "Rendering Path" is "Deferred" and "Render Scale" value isn't 1
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android