Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called on disabled UI objects
When a transform with children CanvasRenderers is changed/moved CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called for all of them even if they are disabled causing huge CPU spikes.
The project attached contains a scene with 1000x4 such objects. Profiler shows a lot of time wasted in CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged every frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle