Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Canvas: Screen Space - Camera, is not scaled correctly on first play frame when using native VR
1.Open attached project.
2.Open "VRCanvasError" scene located in Assets.
3.Check Pause mode and play the scene.
4.Notice that Canvas is not scaled over all camera screen space, step one frame.
5.Notice that Canvas is properly scaled now.
This happens in built project too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display