Search Issue Tracker
Canvas scale is not refreshed after maximizing Game View
1. Open project attached (NoScale.zip).
2. Open scene "Repro".
3. Set screen screen Aspect ratio to 16:9 (it will allow to see issue more clearly).
4. Maximize Game View.
Expected result: Button will stay in corner.
Actual result: The part of button will not be visible.
Workaround: To avoid this problem, press play or press on resolution settings (anything else that might trigger scaler will work).
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6.
Works fine on: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.7p3.
Regression introduced in 5.4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open