Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Canvas: Removing normal from the Additional Shader Channel drop down causes rendering issues
Canvas does not display correctly when Normal is removed from the Additional Shader Channel in the canvas.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the main menu scene.
- Select MainMenu in the Hierarchy.
- In the inspector, under Cavas, find *Additional Shader Channel* drop down.
- Remove Normal from the drop down menu.
Notice issue >> The Canvas is rendered incorrectly.
Broken: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a2
Working: 2019.1.0b6, 2019.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Results of Texture ScaleMode is not intuitive when parent has a width or height set to pixel value and the other is set to auto
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted