Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Canvas: Removing normal from the Additional Shader Channel drop down causes rendering issues
Canvas does not display correctly when Normal is removed from the Additional Shader Channel in the canvas.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the main menu scene.
- Select MainMenu in the Hierarchy.
- In the inspector, under Cavas, find *Additional Shader Channel* drop down.
- Remove Normal from the drop down menu.
Notice issue >> The Canvas is rendered incorrectly.
Broken: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a2
Working: 2019.1.0b6, 2019.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3