Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Canvas: Removing normal from the Additional Shader Channel drop down causes rendering issues
Canvas does not display correctly when Normal is removed from the Additional Shader Channel in the canvas.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the main menu scene.
- Select MainMenu in the Hierarchy.
- In the inspector, under Cavas, find *Additional Shader Channel* drop down.
- Remove Normal from the drop down menu.
Notice issue >> The Canvas is rendered incorrectly.
Broken: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a2
Working: 2019.1.0b6, 2019.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details