Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Canvas: Removing normal from the Additional Shader Channel drop down causes rendering issues
Canvas does not display correctly when Normal is removed from the Additional Shader Channel in the canvas.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the main menu scene.
- Select MainMenu in the Hierarchy.
- In the inspector, under Cavas, find *Additional Shader Channel* drop down.
- Remove Normal from the drop down menu.
Notice issue >> The Canvas is rendered incorrectly.
Broken: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a2
Working: 2019.1.0b6, 2019.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object