Search Issue Tracker
Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view
1) Open the attached project and scene in it
2) Make sure that you can see both Scene and Game views
3) Change aspect ratios in the game view (you might also need to resize it somewhat - check the attached video for example)
Expected: The two rects stay true to Game View
Actual: They become smaller than it/protrude out of it
Reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2020.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned