Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Canvas objects are selectable when they are hidden
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1141999_reprovideo.mp4.zip"
2. Open "scene2" Scene
3. Select "Canvas" GameObject
4. Click to the eye icon next to it to make it hidden
5. In the Scene View, click where the Canvas was
Expected result: Nothing is selected
Actual result: Canvas is selected
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
Notes: Could not reproduce with 2018.3 and earlier because GameObjects could not be hidden before.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window