Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Canvas objects are selectable when they are hidden
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1141999_reprovideo.mp4.zip"
2. Open "scene2" Scene
3. Select "Canvas" GameObject
4. Click to the eye icon next to it to make it hidden
5. In the Scene View, click where the Canvas was
Expected result: Nothing is selected
Actual result: Canvas is selected
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
Notes: Could not reproduce with 2018.3 and earlier because GameObjects could not be hidden before.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs