Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Canvas objects are selectable when they are hidden
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1141999_reprovideo.mp4.zip"
2. Open "scene2" Scene
3. Select "Canvas" GameObject
4. Click to the eye icon next to it to make it hidden
5. In the Scene View, click where the Canvas was
Expected result: Nothing is selected
Actual result: Canvas is selected
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
Notes: Could not reproduce with 2018.3 and earlier because GameObjects could not be hidden before.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window