Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Canvas objects are selectable when they are hidden
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1141999_reprovideo.mp4.zip"
2. Open "scene2" Scene
3. Select "Canvas" GameObject
4. Click to the eye icon next to it to make it hidden
5. In the Scene View, click where the Canvas was
Expected result: Nothing is selected
Actual result: Canvas is selected
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
Notes: Could not reproduce with 2018.3 and earlier because GameObjects could not be hidden before.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast won't detect a hit with a mesh, if the direction happens to be along a face
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader