Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Canvas objects are selectable when they are hidden
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1141999_reprovideo.mp4.zip"
2. Open "scene2" Scene
3. Select "Canvas" GameObject
4. Click to the eye icon next to it to make it hidden
5. In the Scene View, click where the Canvas was
Expected result: Nothing is selected
Actual result: Canvas is selected
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
Notes: Could not reproduce with 2018.3 and earlier because GameObjects could not be hidden before.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in 2019.3.0a9