Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Can't start Record Mode or Preview on any Animation, if "Playable Director" component is removed with Timeline Preview enabled
1. Open attached project "TimelineKilling.zip".
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Select Sphere in hierarchy. Open animation window, nothing is greyed out.
4. Open Timeline window, select Cube and make sure Timeline is in Preview mode.
5. Select Cube, remove its "Playable director" component. Or delete Cube object. (both options work the same)
6. Select Sphere in Hierarchy, and check Animation window.
Expected result: Possible to enter Record or Preview mode.
Actual result: Preview, Record and AnimationPlay buttons are greyed out.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Make sure Timeline Preview is off when deleting "Playable Director" component, or object with that component.
Also fixes itself after pressing Play button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect