Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1-pre.6
Found in [Package]
Can't open drop-down menu when hovering over free space in Input Action
1. Create a new project and install the Input System package
2. Create a new Input Action and open it
3. Try to open the right-click drop-down menu on free space inside Action Maps or Actions
4. Create a new Action Map
5. Try to open the menu while hovering over the new Action Map
Expected result: The drop-down menu opens on free space and on an existing action.
Actual result: The drop-down menu only opens when on an existing action.
Reproducible with: 1.0.2 - 1.1.0-pre.5 (2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.10f1, 2021.1.10f1, 2021.2.0a19)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12
Resolution Note (fix version 1.1-pre.6):
Fixed in 1.1.0-pre.6