Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1-pre.6
Found in [Package]
Can't open drop-down menu when hovering over free space in Input Action
1. Create a new project and install the Input System package
2. Create a new Input Action and open it
3. Try to open the right-click drop-down menu on free space inside Action Maps or Actions
4. Create a new Action Map
5. Try to open the menu while hovering over the new Action Map
Expected result: The drop-down menu opens on free space and on an existing action.
Actual result: The drop-down menu only opens when on an existing action.
Reproducible with: 1.0.2 - 1.1.0-pre.5 (2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.10f1, 2021.1.10f1, 2021.2.0a19)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform