Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.0.2
Can't close standalone window with touch input
Can't close standalone window when pressing X with touch input. Regression from 4.6 version.
Reproducible on 5.x versions with any device using touchscreen;
1. open project "case_640216-modified.zip";
2. build Win standalone with 4.6 and 5.x versions;
3. Standalone built with Unity 5.x doesn't react to touch input, when you want to close the window by pressing X;
Workaround: use physical mouse or close application from taskbar;
Fixed in 5.0.1p4 version;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade