Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Cannot use custom materials when CommandBuffer blitting from CameraTarget into RenderTexture
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project from "commandBufferCameraBlitTest.zip"
2. See in Game View the cyan color because the RenderTexture is set to UnityWhite
3. Double-click "CommandBufferSetter" script in Assets
4. Comment out the first line, so it appears as "//#define broken"
5. It is now not using a custom material
Expected result: Using custom material acts the same as the default material
Actual result: Using custom material sets texture to UnityWhite
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f, 2020.1.6f, 2020.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR