Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fix In Review for 2020.3.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Cannot use custom materials when CommandBuffer blitting from CameraTarget into RenderTexture
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project from "commandBufferCameraBlitTest.zip"
2. See in Game View the cyan color because the RenderTexture is set to UnityWhite
3. Double-click "CommandBufferSetter" script in Assets
4. Comment out the first line, so it appears as "//#define broken"
5. It is now not using a custom material
Expected result: Using custom material acts the same as the default material
Actual result: Using custom material sets texture to UnityWhite
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f, 2020.1.6f, 2020.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)