Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Cannot undo Toggle bypass on an effect
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new Audio Group
- add an effect
- click the dot next to it to Toggle bypass on that effect
- press ctrl z and notice the effect is gone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete