Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Cannot undo Toggle bypass on an effect
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new Audio Group
- add an effect
- click the dot next to it to Toggle bypass on that effect
- press ctrl z and notice the effect is gone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds