Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X, 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X
"Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
1. Open the user's attached "Reproduction_DeprecatedBuildTargetOSX.zip" project
2. In the Menu Bar go to Repro > Execute
3. Observe the Console
Expected result: There are no warning messages
Actual result: "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel' for Assets/repro.bundle" and "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel64' for Assets/repro.bundle" warning messages are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.3.38f1, 2021.3.8f1, 2022.1.14f1, 2022.2.0b6, 2023.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0b7, 2019.4.40f1
Tested and reproduced with: Windows 10
Note: In 2019.3.0b6 and 2020.1.0a1, messages are displayed as "Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.Exists(guid)'" and "Assertion failed on expression: 'false'"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true