Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Can't resize the Inspector window when a script is attached to a GameObject and Sirenix Odin Inspector plugin is installed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Sirenix.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity
3. Select "GameObject" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. Resize the Inspector window horizontally
Expected results: Inspector window resizes
Actual results: Inspector window does not resize
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a10, 2021.2.0b11, 2022.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0a9
- Same behavior when resizing vertically
- Does not reproduce when undocked
May 06, 2022 17:05
Fixed in newest Odin version, BUT you need to REIMPORT Odin if you already had the newest version installed when you upgraded to Unity 2021 LTS.
Mar 16, 2022 11:16
Present in Unity 2021.2.12f1. Not sure if this is connected to the issue, but I do use Odin Inspector.
Feb 03, 2022 13:24
I had this same problem in Unity 2021.2.10f1 on both Mac Intel and Silicon editor versions, and the latest update from Odin Inspector seems to have fixed it.
Dec 20, 2021 14:37
Present in 2021.2.7.f1!
Unity is unable to produce a relatively free version since 2021.1.16 :/
Dec 05, 2021 23:48
Present in 2021.2.0b15
Dec 05, 2021 14:10
Present in 2021.2.5f1
Nov 16, 2021 07:29
Is there no stable version with this fix? I have this problem in your production releases (ie 2021).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
- Colors of GameObject are changed and the background color is green when disabling the “Intensity” of “Bloom” in “Global Volume” GameObject and enabling the “Allow Dynamic Resolution” setting in Camera
- .editorconfig files are ignored when a Roslyn analyzer is running through the Editor
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a13