Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Hierarchy] Cannot remove a property from a missing mono behavior from the Animation Window
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "Test"
- select the "Gameobject"
- open the Animation window and notice the red property
- right click on it and select "Remove property" and notice that the property is not removed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Sep 18, 2015 14:12
Yeah, this is still happening for me and it's super annoying. If you animate something, save the animation, then delete the object the animation references, you can't remove that property from the animation anymore (it turns yellow now and says 'missing' but won't let me remove it).
Jul 04, 2014 06:29
I really hope they fix this issue, it seems something from 4.3 would have been resolved by now..