Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Hierarchy] Cannot remove a property from a missing mono behavior from the Animation Window
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "Test"
- select the "Gameobject"
- open the Animation window and notice the red property
- right click on it and select "Remove property" and notice that the property is not removed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website