Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Hierarchy] Cannot remove a property from a missing mono behavior from the Animation Window
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "Test"
- select the "Gameobject"
- open the Animation window and notice the red property
- right click on it and select "Remove property" and notice that the property is not removed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed