Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Hierarchy] Cannot remove a property from a missing mono behavior from the Animation Window
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "Test"
- select the "Gameobject"
- open the Animation window and notice the red property
- right click on it and select "Remove property" and notice that the property is not removed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)