Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Hierarchy] Cannot remove a property from a missing mono behavior from the Animation Window
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "Test"
- select the "Gameobject"
- open the Animation window and notice the red property
- right click on it and select "Remove property" and notice that the property is not removed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices