Search Issue Tracker
Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
They just refuse to evaluate. To reproduce, attach VSTU to Unity, place a breakpoint in a method that uses IntPtr variable and try inspecting its value by mousing over or in the watch window. Reproduced on 2019.3.0a8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager