Search Issue Tracker
Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
They just refuse to evaluate. To reproduce, attach VSTU to Unity, place a breakpoint in a method that uses IntPtr variable and try inspecting its value by mousing over or in the watch window. Reproduced on 2019.3.0a8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`