Search Issue Tracker
Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
They just refuse to evaluate. To reproduce, attach VSTU to Unity, place a breakpoint in a method that uses IntPtr variable and try inspecting its value by mousing over or in the watch window. Reproduced on 2019.3.0a8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails