Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0a24
In Progress in 2021.3.X
Cannot get data from streamed samples when using PCM read callbacks
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene Scenes/SampleScene
3. Press the Play button and go to the Game view
4. Select "Start Stream", then "Get data from stream"
5. Observe the Console
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: error: "Cannot get data from streamed samples for audio clip "audio-streamed-clip" <...>"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2022.1.0b15, 2022.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles