Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.19f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0a24
Cannot get data from streamed samples when using PCM read callbacks
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene Scenes/SampleScene
3. Press the Play button and go to the Game view
4. Select "Start Stream", then "Get data from stream"
5. Observe the Console
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: error: "Cannot get data from streamed samples for audio clip "audio-streamed-clip" <...>"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2022.1.0b15, 2022.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform