Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.19f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0a24
Cannot get data from streamed samples when using PCM read callbacks
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene Scenes/SampleScene
3. Press the Play button and go to the Game view
4. Select "Start Stream", then "Get data from stream"
5. Observe the Console
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: error: "Cannot get data from streamed samples for audio clip "audio-streamed-clip" <...>"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2022.1.0b15, 2022.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a24):
Updated the documentation for AudioClip.GetData and improved an error message that we log with 'ErrorStringMsg' in 'SoundManager.cpp'. Clarified the usage of the API for all streamed clips. Also made a note on the return value of AudioClip.GetData which is currently undocumented.