Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Cannot exit Prefab edit mode when it is accessed from Parent Prefab Edit mode after Parent Prefab has been deleted
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the submitted project
2. Double click on the Cube Prefab to open it in Prefab edit mode
3. Open Cube2 child of the Cube Prefab in the Prefab edit mode
4. Delete the Cube Prefab
5. Press the arrow in the upper-left corner of the Hierarchy window
Expected result: Editor goes back to the Scene edit mode
Actual result: Editor throws a Console error
Reproduced with: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a7
Prefab edit mode did not exist until Unity version 2018.3.0a6, therefore the issue was not reproducible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits