Search Issue Tracker
"cannot convert from Matrix4x4" and "cannot convert from Vector3" errors when creating App Packages
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "virtual-creator_unity_no_appx_building_possible.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to UWP
4. Build the project
5. Open "virtual-creator_unity.sln" with Visual Studio
6. Create App Package for Release(ARM64)
Expected result: Build is successful
Actual result: Build fails with errors "cannot convert from 'Matrix4x4_tE5B2302EECD50374D51724CF4477A02746A14508 *' to 'Matrix4x4_t5B627955C6D80AF8F1D97A6466CB337DCEEB3504 *' "
Reproducible with: 2020.3.32f1
Could not test with: 2019.4.37f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2022.1.0b15, 2022.2.0a9 (errors in the Console window)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU