Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Camera not rendering HDR when having a ARGB32 render texture set
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the "asdf" scene.
3. Play the scene.
4. Open Frame Debugger (Window > Frame Debugger).
5. Expand and select Camera.Render > Render.OpaqueGeometry > RenderDeferred.Lighting
6. Notice, that UNITY_HDR_ON keyword is missing.
7. Select the "Main Camera" game object in the Hierarchy.
8. Replace the Target Texture to "RT_ARGBHalf" or "RT_RGB111110Float".
9. repeat steps 4 and 5.
10. UNITY_HDR_ON keyword is now there.
Regression introduced in:
5.6.0a1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags