Search Issue Tracker
"Camera.RenderToCubemap()" texture has seams
1. Open "test5.zip" project
2. Enter and Exit Playmode
3. Select "equirect"
Expected Result: The texture is a one to one replica of the game view
Actual Result: The texture has two seems left and right of the center of the image
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.19f1, 2017.4.17f1
Did not reproduce on: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button