Search Issue Tracker
"Camera.RenderToCubemap()" texture has seams
1. Open "test5.zip" project
2. Enter and Exit Playmode
3. Select "equirect"
Expected Result: The texture is a one to one replica of the game view
Actual Result: The texture has two seems left and right of the center of the image
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.19f1, 2017.4.17f1
Did not reproduce on: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets