Search Issue Tracker
Camera active Texture is not written if another Camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "test_project.zip"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Hierarchy window select "RawImage" GameObject and observe the Texture in the Inspector window
Expected result: "RawImage" GameObject's Texture should be Scene's view
Actual result: "RawImage" GameObject's Texture is a translucent image
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.12f1
Workaround: Select "Camera" GameObject and disable the "Custom Render (Script)" component in the Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field