Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Camera active Texture is not written if another Camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "test_project.zip"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Hierarchy window select "RawImage" GameObject and observe the Texture in the Inspector window
Expected result: "RawImage" GameObject's Texture should be Scene's view
Actual result: "RawImage" GameObject's Texture is a translucent image
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.12f1
Workaround: Select "Camera" GameObject and disable the "Custom Render (Script)" component in the Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode