Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Camera active Texture is not written if another Camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "test_project.zip"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Hierarchy window select "RawImage" GameObject and observe the Texture in the Inspector window
Expected result: "RawImage" GameObject's Texture should be Scene's view
Actual result: "RawImage" GameObject's Texture is a translucent image
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.12f1
Workaround: Select "Camera" GameObject and disable the "Custom Render (Script)" component in the Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a9