Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Calling StopAllCoroutines() when a coroutine is running a UnityWebRequest triggers "Coroutine continue failure" error
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_662345-CoroutineFailure.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no errors are thrown, the code works
Actual result: "Coroutine continue failure" error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3