Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Calling StopAllCoroutines() when a coroutine is running a UnityWebRequest triggers "Coroutine continue failure" error
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_662345-CoroutineFailure.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no errors are thrown, the code works
Actual result: "Coroutine continue failure" error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform