Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.3
Calling StopAllCoroutines() when a coroutine is running a UnityWebRequest triggers "Coroutine continue failure" error
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_662345-CoroutineFailure.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no errors are thrown, the code works
Actual result: "Coroutine continue failure" error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets