Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Calling StopAllCoroutines() when a coroutine is running a UnityWebRequest triggers "Coroutine continue failure" error
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_662345-CoroutineFailure.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no errors are thrown, the code works
Actual result: "Coroutine continue failure" error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse looping to the other side of the screen when dragging tabs after clicking on the Scene view window
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"