Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Calling method Graphics.SetRandomWriteTarget(int, ComputeBuffer) with high values results in crash
Using method with big UAVs values results in unity crash Graphics.SetRandomWriteTarget(int, ComputeBuffer).
StackTrace is not produced.
1. Make sure script TestSetCounterValueCrash is active on camera (Turn off TestSetCounterValue)
2. Play scene "test"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened