Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Calling method Graphics.SetRandomWriteTarget(int, ComputeBuffer) with high values results in crash
Using method with big UAVs values results in unity crash Graphics.SetRandomWriteTarget(int, ComputeBuffer).
StackTrace is not produced.
1. Make sure script TestSetCounterValueCrash is active on camera (Turn off TestSetCounterValue)
2. Play scene "test"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager