Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Calling method Graphics.SetRandomWriteTarget(int, ComputeBuffer) with high values results in crash
Using method with big UAVs values results in unity crash Graphics.SetRandomWriteTarget(int, ComputeBuffer).
StackTrace is not produced.
1. Make sure script TestSetCounterValueCrash is active on camera (Turn off TestSetCounterValue)
2. Play scene "test"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button