Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Calling method Graphics.SetRandomWriteTarget(int, ComputeBuffer) with high values results in crash
Using method with big UAVs values results in unity crash Graphics.SetRandomWriteTarget(int, ComputeBuffer).
StackTrace is not produced.
1. Make sure script TestSetCounterValueCrash is active on camera (Turn off TestSetCounterValue)
2. Play scene "test"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP