Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Calling method Graphics.SetRandomWriteTarget(int, ComputeBuffer) with high values results in crash
Using method with big UAVs values results in unity crash Graphics.SetRandomWriteTarget(int, ComputeBuffer).
StackTrace is not produced.
1. Make sure script TestSetCounterValueCrash is active on camera (Turn off TestSetCounterValue)
2. Play scene "test"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Scene view Camera's orientation can't be changed when pressing Scene Gizmo with the Hand Tool
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Nested asset name will not update in Project View if renamed from a script