Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Calling LineRenderer::BakeMesh crashes Editor when LineRenderer Alignment is set to "Transform Z"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1066465_repro.zip" project
2. Open the "ImageTestScene" scene
3. Observe that "PathRenderer" GameObject has a "LineRenderer" component which has Alignment value "Transform Z"
4. Enter the Play mode
5. Change the slider value in the Game view
-- Editor crash
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
Note: Could not be tested on versions prior to 2018.2, since LineRenderer.BakeMesh public method was introduced in 2018.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property