Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Calling LineRenderer::BakeMesh crashes Editor when LineRenderer Alignment is set to "Transform Z"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1066465_repro.zip" project
2. Open the "ImageTestScene" scene
3. Observe that "PathRenderer" GameObject has a "LineRenderer" component which has Alignment value "Transform Z"
4. Enter the Play mode
5. Change the slider value in the Game view
-- Editor crash
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
Note: Could not be tested on versions prior to 2018.2, since LineRenderer.BakeMesh public method was introduced in 2018.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3