Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Calling LineRenderer::BakeMesh crashes Editor when LineRenderer Alignment is set to "Transform Z"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1066465_repro.zip" project
2. Open the "ImageTestScene" scene
3. Observe that "PathRenderer" GameObject has a "LineRenderer" component which has Alignment value "Transform Z"
4. Enter the Play mode
5. Change the slider value in the Game view
-- Editor crash
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
Note: Could not be tested on versions prior to 2018.2, since LineRenderer.BakeMesh public method was introduced in 2018.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates