Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Calling LineRenderer::BakeMesh crashes Editor when LineRenderer Alignment is set to "Transform Z"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1066465_repro.zip" project
2. Open the "ImageTestScene" scene
3. Observe that "PathRenderer" GameObject has a "LineRenderer" component which has Alignment value "Transform Z"
4. Enter the Play mode
5. Change the slider value in the Game view
-- Editor crash
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
Note: Could not be tested on versions prior to 2018.2, since LineRenderer.BakeMesh public method was introduced in 2018.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector