Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Calling LineRenderer::BakeMesh crashes Editor when LineRenderer Alignment is set to "Transform Z"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1066465_repro.zip" project
2. Open the "ImageTestScene" scene
3. Observe that "PathRenderer" GameObject has a "LineRenderer" component which has Alignment value "Transform Z"
4. Enter the Play mode
5. Change the slider value in the Game view
-- Editor crash
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
Note: Could not be tested on versions prior to 2018.2, since LineRenderer.BakeMesh public method was introduced in 2018.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.