Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Logging errors from background thread crashes the Editor when Error Pause is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (project.zip)
2. Open the 'SampleScene' scene
3. Make sure 'Error Pause' is enabled in the Console window
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: the Editor does not crash
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Dec 22, 2021 10:47
This was a big issue for many people and they do not know the solution. So I got help from the visme.co/blog/how-to-write-a-report/ and it provides the alternative options that help me to learn and resolve my issues.
Jan 11, 2020 18:24
This issue remains in 2019.3.0f3.
Dec 30, 2019 03:35
Same problem on 2019.2.17f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0a19
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.4):
Fixed in 2018.4.29f1