Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Shader System] The error location is incorrectly printed when using #line directives
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window, select BadShader
3. In the Inspector window, select Compile and show code
4. Observe the error
Expected result: the error occurs in the "source_file" (because of the 3rd line directive)
Actual result: the error occurs in the "this_should_not_show_up_in_the_error_message_because_of_the_next_line_directive"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a15, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2020.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac