Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[CacheServer] OverflowException when putting too long port into address field
How can we reproduce it
1 Create new 3D project
2 Open menu Edit->Preferences and move to "AssetPipeline" tab
3 Find "Unity Accelerator" section and in field "Default IP address" put "127.0.0.1:80111111111"
4 Click "Check Connection" button
Expected results: now exceptions thrown
Actual Results: the exception is thrown:
"OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for a UInt32.
Reproduces on: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2, 2022.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Improved error messages when parsing the Accelerator server ip address.