Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.4
[CacheServer] Changing date modified on directory meta file causes all files below that directory to be reprocessed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run the included CacheServer
2. Open the project until it full loads. Make sure to enable usage of Cache Server in Unity preferences
3. Close and reopen the project. (Note that the load time is very short
4. close the project
5. In file explorer, open folder "/Project/Assets/deneb"
6. touch shared.meta (open with notepad and save it)
7. open the project and observer that it is reprocessing files that do not need to be processed
8. open the Editor Log and see the error messages like - No matching cache server file found on server 'Assets/DBeam/Map/deneb/shared/cubemap_NegativeZ.png' (GUID: 1787d467e377f884faf263cce041dfe9 HASH: 00000000000000000000000000000000)
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform