Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
Cache Server: Local mode outputs connect failed error
1. Open attached project
2. Notice that the cache server mode is set to "Local"
Notice these errors:
Socket: connect failed, error: Connection refused(61)
Couldn't connect to Cache Server.
Unable to connect to host localhost:51164.
Since the Cache Server mode is set to "local", so these problems shouldn't occur.
Reproduced on 5.5.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open