Search Issue Tracker
Cache Server is not working in local mode if the path name has spaces in it
1. Open provided project
2. Open Unity Preferences and switch to "Cache Server" tab
3. Set 'Cache Server Mode' to 'Local'
4. Select a custom cache location so that the path would have whitespaces in it
5. Back in Unity, reimport Assets/Texture_01.png
6. Check the console
Console throws these errors:
Socket: connect failed, error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (0)
Couldn't connect to Cache Server.
Unable to connect to host localhost:5511.
Download Cache server files as instructed under "How to set up a Cache Server (admin)" in https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/CacheServer.html
Run the file according to your OS with arguments --path (path provided in Unity preferences) and --port (port shown in console errors)
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b9, 5.5.0b10, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open