Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Won't Fix in 2017.1
Cache Server doesn't handle partial data packets during handshake
1. Set up a Cache Server (Local one should be good).
2. Run test-cs.bat with the IP address of the Cache Server, e.g. test-cs.bat -i 127.0.0.1. You can find files in (cache-server-test.zip).
Expected result: no errors about bad sockets will be made.
Actual result: error "'Bad Client protocol version'" is printed.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3, 2017.1.0, 2017.3.0a7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode