Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Won't Fix in 2017.1.X
Cache Server doesn't handle partial data packets during handshake
1. Set up a Cache Server (Local one should be good).
2. Run test-cs.bat with the IP address of the Cache Server, e.g. test-cs.bat -i 127.0.0.1. You can find files in (cache-server-test.zip).
Expected result: no errors about bad sockets will be made.
Actual result: error "'Bad Client protocol version'" is printed.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3, 2017.1.0, 2017.3.0a7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up