Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Cache Server doesn't handle partial data packets during handshake
1. Set up a Cache Server (Local one should be good).
2. Run test-cs.bat with the IP address of the Cache Server, e.g. test-cs.bat -i 127.0.0.1. You can find files in (cache-server-test.zip).
Expected result: no errors about bad sockets will be made.
Actual result: error "'Bad Client protocol version'" is printed.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3, 2017.1.0, 2017.3.0a7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly