Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Cache Server doesn't handle partial data packets during handshake
1. Set up a Cache Server (Local one should be good).
2. Run test-cs.bat with the IP address of the Cache Server, e.g. test-cs.bat -i 127.0.0.1. You can find files in (cache-server-test.zip).
Expected result: no errors about bad sockets will be made.
Actual result: error "'Bad Client protocol version'" is printed.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3, 2017.1.0, 2017.3.0a7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent
- Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message