Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Cache server crashes while sending assets to the cache
Cache server on a Windows Server 2012 closes while sending assets to the cache.
1. Run cache server on Windows Server 2012
2. Send assets to cache
3. Cache server should close
User edited the CacheServer.js in GetCachePath method
fs.mkdir was causing the cache server to crash.
Because the directory already existed for some reason.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open