Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Cache server crashes while sending assets to the cache
Cache server on a Windows Server 2012 closes while sending assets to the cache.
1. Run cache server on Windows Server 2012
2. Send assets to cache
3. Cache server should close
User edited the CacheServer.js in GetCachePath method
fs.mkdir was causing the cache server to crash.
Because the directory already existed for some reason.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build