Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Cache server crashes while sending assets to the cache
Cache server on a Windows Server 2012 closes while sending assets to the cache.
1. Run cache server on Windows Server 2012
2. Send assets to cache
3. Cache server should close
User edited the CacheServer.js in GetCachePath method
fs.mkdir was causing the cache server to crash.
Because the directory already existed for some reason.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error