Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Cache server crashes while sending assets to the cache
Cache server on a Windows Server 2012 closes while sending assets to the cache.
1. Run cache server on Windows Server 2012
2. Send assets to cache
3. Cache server should close
User edited the CacheServer.js in GetCachePath method
fs.mkdir was causing the cache server to crash.
Because the directory already existed for some reason.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value