Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6
Buttons that use "SpriteSwap" transition lose parameters
1. Open the project
2. Open the scene (it contains a labeled uGUI button that use SpriteSwap for transition)
3. Run the scene
4. Click on the button in the hierarchy view
5. See that "Normal Sprite" in the Button Script and "Source Image" in the Image Script show "None" in the Inspector now.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used