Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6
Buttons that use "SpriteSwap" transition lose parameters
1. Open the project
2. Open the scene (it contains a labeled uGUI button that use SpriteSwap for transition)
3. Run the scene
4. Click on the button in the hierarchy view
5. See that "Normal Sprite" in the Button Script and "Source Image" in the Image Script show "None" in the Inspector now.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- [Android] Skybox is split into two differently lit areas when changing the position of the Directional Light
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data