Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Button.Select() does not apply selected state to a Button if the Button's text is in an Asian language
1. Open the user's attached "SuhoshinVanilla.zip" project
2. Open the "TestScene" Scene
3. Enter the Play mode and observe the text on the right side of the UI
Expected result: The text is black
Actual result: The text is grey
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b4, 2022.2.0a2
- The Button is selected (You can click the Enter key to trigger the Button), but the selected state is not applied (The Button is grey)
- Using Coroutine that delays a frame and after that uses Button.Select() fixes the issue
- The Button.Select() is used in "OptionsMenu.cs" script in the Start() function
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. After careful consideration, we have determined that this issue is not aligned with our current development priorities and focus areas (UI Toolkit). As such, we have decided not to invest time and resources into addressing it. We appreciate your input and understanding, and please let us know if you have any other concerns or issues you would like to report in the future.