Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
In the UI/Lit/Bumped shader the bump map tiling parameters does not change anything
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Create a material and set its shader to UI/Lit/Bumped
3. Attach a 'Diffuse (RGB), Alpha (A)' texture and a 'Diffuse Bump Map' texture to the material
4. Try changing the tiling of the 'Diffuse Bump Map' texture
5. Notice it changes nothing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3