Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
In the UI/Lit/Bumped shader the bump map tiling parameters does not change anything
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Create a material and set its shader to UI/Lit/Bumped
3. Attach a 'Diffuse (RGB), Alpha (A)' texture and a 'Diffuse Bump Map' texture to the material
4. Try changing the tiling of the 'Diffuse Bump Map' texture
5. Notice it changes nothing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete