Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
In the UI/Lit/Bumped shader the bump map tiling parameters does not change anything
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Create a material and set its shader to UI/Lit/Bumped
3. Attach a 'Diffuse (RGB), Alpha (A)' texture and a 'Diffuse Bump Map' texture to the material
4. Try changing the tiling of the 'Diffuse Bump Map' texture
5. Notice it changes nothing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'