Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
In the UI/Lit/Bumped shader the bump map tiling parameters does not change anything
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Create a material and set its shader to UI/Lit/Bumped
3. Attach a 'Diffuse (RGB), Alpha (A)' texture and a 'Diffuse Bump Map' texture to the material
4. Try changing the tiling of the 'Diffuse Bump Map' texture
5. Notice it changes nothing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode