Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Built projects do not launch on some Windows 7 systems
1. Launch any 2018.3 (or newer) built Project on Windows 7
Reproduces on: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f1
Expected result: The built Project launches
Actual result: The built Project does not launch
- Launching a built project does not generate output_log.txt or crash log file
Fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.13f1 and 2018.4.6f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader