Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Built projects do not launch on some Windows 7 systems
1. Launch any 2018.3 (or newer) built Project on Windows 7
Reproduces on: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f1
Expected result: The built Project launches
Actual result: The built Project does not launch
- Launching a built project does not generate output_log.txt or crash log file
Fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.13f1 and 2018.4.6f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator