Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Built project doesn't show correctly encoded Japanese letters in player settings wizard
1.Open attached project, check Input settings, notice input tabs named in Japanese letters .
2.Build and run project.
3.Check input settings in start wizard, notice that Japanese letters are converted to UTF-8 symbols.
This also happens with quality settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window