Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Built project doesn't show correctly encoded Japanese letters in player settings wizard
1.Open attached project, check Input settings, notice input tabs named in Japanese letters .
2.Build and run project.
3.Check input settings in start wizard, notice that Japanese letters are converted to UTF-8 symbols.
This also happens with quality settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted