Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Built project doesn't show correctly encoded Japanese letters in player settings wizard
1.Open attached project, check Input settings, notice input tabs named in Japanese letters .
2.Build and run project.
3.Check input settings in start wizard, notice that Japanese letters are converted to UTF-8 symbols.
This also happens with quality settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping