Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Built project doesn't show correctly encoded Japanese letters in player settings wizard
1.Open attached project, check Input settings, notice input tabs named in Japanese letters .
2.Build and run project.
3.Check input settings in start wizard, notice that Japanese letters are converted to UTF-8 symbols.
This also happens with quality settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly