Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Built project doesn't show correctly encoded Japanese letters in player settings wizard
1.Open attached project, check Input settings, notice input tabs named in Japanese letters .
2.Build and run project.
3.Check input settings in start wizard, notice that Japanese letters are converted to UTF-8 symbols.
This also happens with quality settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"