Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Built player can not be opened due to error "Failed to load mono", when "Scripts only build" is enabled and mono .NET is changed
1. Create new project.
2. Build project for standalone player.
3. In build settings mark "Development build" and "Scripts only build".
4. Build again.
5. Change .NET version.
6. Build again.
Expected result: There will be error that mono was changed and need full rebuild or built player will be opened correctly.
Actual result: Built player can not be opened. No errors in Unity itself.
Reproduced on: Unity with versions that have .NET 4.6 and .NET 3.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI