Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Built player can not be opened due to error "Failed to load mono", when "Scripts only build" is enabled and mono .NET is changed
1. Create new project.
2. Build project for standalone player.
3. In build settings mark "Development build" and "Scripts only build".
4. Build again.
5. Change .NET version.
6. Build again.
Expected result: There will be error that mono was changed and need full rebuild or built player will be opened correctly.
Actual result: Built player can not be opened. No errors in Unity itself.
Reproduced on: Unity with versions that have .NET 4.6 and .NET 3.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12