Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Built player can not be opened due to error "Failed to load mono", when "Scripts only build" is enabled and mono .NET is changed
1. Create new project.
2. Build project for standalone player.
3. In build settings mark "Development build" and "Scripts only build".
4. Build again.
5. Change .NET version.
6. Build again.
Expected result: There will be error that mono was changed and need full rebuild or built player will be opened correctly.
Actual result: Built player can not be opened. No errors in Unity itself.
Reproduced on: Unity with versions that have .NET 4.6 and .NET 3.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button