Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[BuildPipeline] Script loses reference to ScriptableObject when loading Scene bundle built with ScriptableBuildPipeline
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the project "Test.zip"
2. Add all the scenes in Assets/Scenes to Scenes In Build (File > Build Settings)
3. Open Assets/Scenes/TestScene.unity
4. Click on Build > SBP
5. Enter Play Mode
6. Once LoadedScene.unity is loaded, click on the Main Camera GameObject in "LoadedScene"
7. Notice the Inspector
Expected result: "Scriptable Obj Container" has a reference to "DirectRef" ScriptableObject
Actual result: "Scriptable Obj Container" does not have a reference to "DirectRef" ScriptableObject
Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.a015
"Scriptable Obj Container" does not lose reference to "DirectRef" ScriptableObject in the "Original" build (Build > Original)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property