Search Issue Tracker
Building through batch mode fails if a script was deleted outside of the Editor
1. Open and Exit "UnityIssue726318.zip" project
2. Delete any script (Advert.cs)
3. Run Unity with the command line arguments: "*EDITOR PATH*\Unity.exe -batchmode -nographics -quit -buildTarget ios -executeMethod ExternalBuildProcess.BuildiPhone -projectPath "*PROJECT PATH*" -logfile "*LOG PATH*\Log.log""
4. After the build completes, check the log
Expected Result: "ExitCode 0"
Actual Result: "ExitCode 1"
Reproduced with: 2018.4.13f1, 2017.4.35f1
Did not reproduce on: 2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0b12, 2019.2.13f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project