Search Issue Tracker
Building through batch mode fails if a script was deleted outside of the Editor
1. Open and Exit "UnityIssue726318.zip" project
2. Delete any script (Advert.cs)
3. Run Unity with the command line arguments: "*EDITOR PATH*\Unity.exe -batchmode -nographics -quit -buildTarget ios -executeMethod ExternalBuildProcess.BuildiPhone -projectPath "*PROJECT PATH*" -logfile "*LOG PATH*\Log.log""
4. After the build completes, check the log
Expected Result: "ExitCode 0"
Actual Result: "ExitCode 1"
Reproduced with: 2018.4.13f1, 2017.4.35f1
Did not reproduce on: 2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0b12, 2019.2.13f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh