Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Building the project on iOS device with Xcode API, an exception "The given GUID does not refer to a known build section" shows
1. Open the attached project "smallerProject.zip";
2. Build the project on iOS device;
Actual result: an error shows up "Exception: The given GUID 033966F41B18B03000ECD701 does not refer to a known build section" and the project is not built on a device.
Expected result: the project should be built on a device. An error should not show up.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a4
Cannot be tested with 2017.2.0b1 and earlier versions because 'UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode.PBXProject' does not contain a definition for 'AddFileToEmbedFrameworks' in these versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData