Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Building the project on iOS device with Xcode API, an exception "The given GUID does not refer to a known build section" shows
1. Open the attached project "smallerProject.zip";
2. Build the project on iOS device;
Actual result: an error shows up "Exception: The given GUID 033966F41B18B03000ECD701 does not refer to a known build section" and the project is not built on a device.
Expected result: the project should be built on a device. An error should not show up.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a4
Cannot be tested with 2017.2.0b1 and earlier versions because 'UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode.PBXProject' does not contain a definition for 'AddFileToEmbedFrameworks' in these versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine