Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Building the project on iOS device with Xcode API, an exception "The given GUID does not refer to a known build section" shows
1. Open the attached project "smallerProject.zip";
2. Build the project on iOS device;
Actual result: an error shows up "Exception: The given GUID 033966F41B18B03000ECD701 does not refer to a known build section" and the project is not built on a device.
Expected result: the project should be built on a device. An error should not show up.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a4
Cannot be tested with 2017.2.0b1 and earlier versions because 'UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode.PBXProject' does not contain a definition for 'AddFileToEmbedFrameworks' in these versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets