Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Building project gets stuck on "Compiling shader variants" dialog when Lightweight Render Pipeline/Lit shader is compiling
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "gunspinningvr"
2. Build project
Expected result: Project is built successfully on the selected platform.
Actual result: Building project gets stuck on "Compiling shader variants" dialog when Lightweight Render Pipeline/Lit shader is compiling. Once it is finished, compiling starts over again.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b10.
Devices under test:
VLNQA00150, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00153, Google Pixel XL (Pixel XL), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
Note: Can't build on 2017.4, 2018.2, 2019.1, 2018.3.0a because of errors.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container