Search Issue Tracker
Build settings: Cannot navigate between Platforms with arrow keys
- Go to the Build Settings window
- Select the Webplayer platform
- Try navigating between the different platforms using the arrow keys.
Nothing happens. We need to support this for consistency with other similar areas in Unity (e.g.: if you have multiple scenes in the build settings window and you select one of them you can navigate to the others with the arrow keys)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project