Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.21f1, 2023.1.0b17, 2023.2.0a11
'Build Settings > Add Open Scenes' adds open SubScenes
As title says, when SubScenes are opened, they are added along with the Scene itself to the Build Settings > Scenes in Build. This is unneccessary as SubScenes will always be added to the build anyways, even without showing up. This just creates confusion for users when they see the difference in behaviour between open and closed SubScenes, as it looks that closed SubScenes won't be included in the build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode