Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.21f1, 2023.1.0b17, 2023.2.0a11
'Build Settings > Add Open Scenes' adds open SubScenes
As title says, when SubScenes are opened, they are added along with the Scene itself to the Build Settings > Scenes in Build. This is unneccessary as SubScenes will always be added to the build anyways, even without showing up. This just creates confusion for users when they see the difference in behaviour between open and closed SubScenes, as it looks that closed SubScenes won't be included in the build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Vertex data is displaced when building with Addressables with Optimize Mesh Data enabled
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode