Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[IL2CPP] Build fails with an Exception when IL2CPP Scripting Backend is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Go to File -> Build Settings
3. Press Build
Expected result: Project builds successfully
Actual result: Exceptions are thrown in the Console log
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
Could not test with: 2017.4.40f1 (IL2CPP not supported)
Note: The project builds with Mono Scripting Backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy