Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Build fails when multiple Newtonsoft.Json.dll files are included in the project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1291253-Project.zip"
2. Make a build
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: "PrecompiledAssemblyException: Multiple precompiled assemblies with the same name nunit.framework.dll included or the current platform." error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime