Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Build Callbacks] Build does not fail when using BuildFailedException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BuildFailedException.zip"
2. Open Build Settings and click "Build"
Expected result: Build fails because BuildFailedException is used.
Actual result: BuildFailedException error is thrown but the build continues.
Reproduced in 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
1. Could not reproduce in 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.0a1-a3 because editor script throws errors.
2. Does not reproduce with "Build and Run".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete