Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
[Build Callbacks] Build does not fail when using BuildFailedException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BuildFailedException.zip"
2. Open Build Settings and click "Build"
Expected result: Build fails because BuildFailedException is used.
Actual result: BuildFailedException error is thrown but the build continues.
Reproduced in 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
1. Could not reproduce in 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.0a1-a3 because editor script throws errors.
2. Does not reproduce with "Build and Run".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once