Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Build Callbacks] Build does not fail when using BuildFailedException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BuildFailedException.zip"
2. Open Build Settings and click "Build"
Expected result: Build fails because BuildFailedException is used.
Actual result: BuildFailedException error is thrown but the build continues.
Reproduced in 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
1. Could not reproduce in 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.0a1-a3 because editor script throws errors.
2. Does not reproduce with "Build and Run".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh