Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Build Callbacks] Build does not fail when using BuildFailedException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BuildFailedException.zip"
2. Open Build Settings and click "Build"
Expected result: Build fails because BuildFailedException is used.
Actual result: BuildFailedException error is thrown but the build continues.
Reproduced in 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
1. Could not reproduce in 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.0a1-a3 because editor script throws errors.
2. Does not reproduce with "Build and Run".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send