Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Planned for 2017.4
[Build Callbacks] Build does not fail when using BuildFailedException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BuildFailedException.zip"
2. Open Build Settings and click "Build"
Expected result: Build fails because BuildFailedException is used.
Actual result: BuildFailedException error is thrown but the build continues.
Reproduced in 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
1. Could not reproduce in 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.0a1-a3 because editor script throws errors.
2. Does not reproduce with "Build and Run".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details