Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Build crashes while closing it with alt+f4 when using .NET4.6
While using Rewired on Unity with Scripting Runtime Version .NET4.6, built project freezes and crashes trying to force close with alt+f4.
1. Open users attached project "RewiredNet46Bug.zip"
2. Open "Test.unity" scene
3. Make sure that in Player settings Scripting Runtime Version is set to Experimental .NET4.6
4. Build the project for Windows standalone x86_64
5. Open the built project
6. When the project is opened press alt+f4
Expected result: build closes
Actual result: build freezes and crashes
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0a6 2017.1.0b1 2017.1.0b5 2017.1.1f1 2017.1.1p1 2017.2.0f2 2017.3.0a2 2017.3.0a6
Notes: on 2017.3.0b1 2017.3.0b2 crashes instantly on opening built project. After closing the build, Unity editor would often freeze.
The issue does not reproduce if Scripting Runtime Version is .NET3.5
Could not check for regression since .NET4.6 was introduced in 2017.1.0a6
Only reproduces on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete