Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Build crashes while closing it with alt+f4 when using .NET4.6
While using Rewired on Unity with Scripting Runtime Version .NET4.6, built project freezes and crashes trying to force close with alt+f4.
1. Open users attached project "RewiredNet46Bug.zip"
2. Open "Test.unity" scene
3. Make sure that in Player settings Scripting Runtime Version is set to Experimental .NET4.6
4. Build the project for Windows standalone x86_64
5. Open the built project
6. When the project is opened press alt+f4
Expected result: build closes
Actual result: build freezes and crashes
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0a6 2017.1.0b1 2017.1.0b5 2017.1.1f1 2017.1.1p1 2017.2.0f2 2017.3.0a2 2017.3.0a6
Notes: on 2017.3.0b1 2017.3.0b2 crashes instantly on opening built project. After closing the build, Unity editor would often freeze.
The issue does not reproduce if Scripting Runtime Version is .NET3.5
Could not check for regression since .NET4.6 was introduced in 2017.1.0a6
Only reproduces on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button